Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcast Success

http://trenfield.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T07_19_31-08_00

Today I did my first in class blog and I actually learned some useful things in class. Working with podomatic was fun and easy to do. It allowed us to record, upload, and host the podcast fast than it took to record the 10 second clip. I ended up checking out the cost for a pro account because it is definitely something that I would like the radio station to use.

The headset I used to record was very comfortable and actually better than some of the stuff I've had to use in the past. The microphone was able to pick up even pen taps on the desk. I think I'm one of the few people that don't mind the heat in the room because this room and the radio station share the same broken air conditioner.

It seems like i'm going to get a great deal of stuff out of this course that not only relates to education but things I can use to help out the station and myself.

3 comments:

  1. That's great Chris, I happy to see this class will not only benefit your teaching abilities but also the quality of work you do for WSPC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to hear!

    Can't wait to learn more...

    Followers will be public soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headset were fun, and i had way to much fun with them. Your right signing up and podcasting was easy.

    ReplyDelete